The IT Cell is a cluster of three entities
- - Website
- - Automation
- - Literary Cell
To provide satisfactory IT services to society.
- - To provide IT and IT enabled services to various organisations.
- - To provide technical support in digitizing organisations.
- - To impart practical knowledge to students by involving them in Real Time Projects.
- - Information Technology Services will be recognized as a high performance
team providing technological excellence that advances learning, teaching, research,
and student formation in alignment with SECAB Association's vision and mission.
- - Information Technology Services provides secure, reliable, and integrated
technology solutions in alignment with academic and administrative goals, while
delivering excellence in customer service.
- - Teaming up with the management to understand the information technology
needs of faculty and students.
- - Provide leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- - Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
Long Term Goals:
- - To take up sponsored projects from private and government organizations.
- - To create better entrepreneurs in the area of Information Technology.
The automation is successfully carried out by our team of developers who develop real time projects.
These projects include Feedback System, Examination Management System, Attendance Monitoring System, Internal Evaluation monitoring System, Employee Management System etc. These projects have been successfully completed with the involvement of our students as intern.
The literary cell comprises of the newsletters and magazine from the college.
ANCHOR, the college magazine highlights the achievements of the faculty and students. It rather summarizes the whole academic year in terms of academics, events, activities, fests,b sports etc. ANCHOR is an yearly magazine which documents the above mentioned aspects. It provides a platform for the students and faculty to showcase their literary talents. Two volumes, ANCHOR I and ANCHOR II have been successfully released. ANCHOR III due to be released in May 2017.