Welcome to the Department of Computer Science & Engineering. The Department was established in the year 2002 and offers undergraduate program (B.E.) in Computer Science & Engineering with an intake of 60.
PG programme was introduced to the department in the year 2013-14 in Computer Network Engineering with an intake of 18. Department was also recognized as a Research centre in the year 2013.
The department is bound to produce not just skilled engineers but citizens who are responsible towards society. We are a team of highly qualified, experienced & dedicated faculties. Department has sufficient number of Well-equipped laboratories, class rooms & library for imparting quality education.
Develop professionally competent Computer Science Engineers to serve the society.
- To enhance teaching learning process.
- To promote research & industry-institute interaction.
- Provide exposure of latest tools & technologies in the area of computer science.
- Strengthening relationship with all stakeholders.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: To provide students with a solid foundation in engineering & fundamentals required to solve computing problems.
- PEO 2: To expose students with the latest tools and technologies of Computer Science and Engineering so that they can analyse, design and develop solution for complex problems.
- PEO 3: To inculcate professional Ethics and Attitud.
- PEO 4: To develop professional skills in students that prepares them for employment and lifelong learning in advanced areas of Computer Science & Engineering
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO 1: Engineering knowledge: An ability to apply basic knowledge of science, mathematics and engineering fundamentals in the field of Computer Science Engineering
- PO 2: Problem analysis: An ability to identify, formulate, and analyze Computer Science engineering problems using basics principles of science, mathematics and engineering.
- PO 3: Design/development of solutions: An ability to design solutions for complex Computer Science & engineering problems and design system component that meet the specified needs.
- PO 4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: An ability to conduct experiments, analyse, interpret the data and results with valid conclusion.
- PO 5: Modern tool usage: An ability to apply modern tools to model, design, analyze, verify and to solve Computer Science engineering problems.
- PO 6: The Engineer and Society: An ability to understand the impact of Computer Science engineering solutions globally, in terms of economic, societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO 7: Environment and sustainability: An ability to understand the principles, commitment and practice to improve product sustainable development globally in Computer Science engineering with minimal environmental effect.
- PO 8: Ethics: An ability to understand and apply ethical principles and commitment to address professional responsibilities of an engineer.
- PO 9: Individual and team work: An ability to function efficiently as an individual and as a group member in a team in multidisciplinary activities.
- PO 10: Communication: An ability to communicate instructions for preparing effective reports and documents.
- PO 11: Project management and finance: An ability to acquire and demonstrate the knowledge of contemporary issues related to finance and managerial skills to up bring entrepreneurs.
- PO 12: Lifelong learning: An ability to recognize and adapt the emerging Technologies in the field of Computer Science Engineering by engaging in independent lifelong learning process.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1: Demonstrate the understanding of principles and working of software aspects of computer system.
- PSO 2:Design & Development of effective real time solution for complex problems using acquired knowledge in Computer Science.